It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm

LBJF Sept. 20-23 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post LBJF Sept. 20-23
‎2012 LBJF (NY) schedule is pretty much finalized. Sept.20-23
For our 10th year we have 6 venues, 2 dozen sets of quality music with bands featuring Dean Brown, Chieli Minucci, Edmar Castaneda, Charlie Hunter, Bakithi Kumalo, Kerry Kearney, George Cables, Onaje Allan Gumbs, Oz Noy, Frank Vignola, Steve Adelson, Frank Bellucci, Bob Culbertson, Santi Debriano, Harvie S, Essiett Essiet, Bryan Carrott and more............. More info TBA
And it's free.

SA

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: LBJF Sept. 20-23
Dude, dude, DUDE! Steve A, Bobby C AND Charlie Hunter. While I am certain there are other VERY talented acts on the bill, those three in particular are pretty heavy. New York New York, you are in for a treat!

Let me know when you're going to hit Long Beach on the West Coast and we will bring a parade of people to lay beaver pelts at your wigwam - RESPECT!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

Steve, I can't tell you how excited Judith and I are to be spending both Saturday and Sunday this year attending the LBJF!! We have a great time every year that we attend, but we're especially excited to be able to see Bob C. I know he doesn't get out this way all that often.

Having seen George Cables last year, we're also looking forward to seeing him perform again. And Charlie Hunter!!!

If there is anyone out there who is contemplating attending, I highly recommend it. You really can't go wrong and it's well worth taking a trip out to Long Beach NY that weekend if at all possible.

Jim

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

Looking forward to presenting Frank Vignola and Edmar Castaneda. As well Oz, Dean, Chieli and the rest. All are special players.
Trying to formulate a closing party, all star jam at The Allegria after Dean/Oz jam on Sunday.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

I have never been dissatisfied or disappointed with any of the performers or performances I've seen at the LBJF. They have all been first rate and well worth making the trip down.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 am