It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 am

Italian tour w. Andrea Ruta 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Italian tour w. Andrea Ruta
Ciao tutti,

Hello from somewhere outside Milan. I'm back in Italy for the next three weeks doing shows with my friend, drummer Andrea Ruta (famous here for incorporating things like frying pans and washtubs into his drum kit). Schedules seem to always change here, with dates being added or confirmed very last minute sometimes, but the shows that are open to the public that I'm sure of are listed below. I'll be keeping an updated schedule on my site at www.thossounds.com/schedules.html and should be getting some photos and anecdotes online on my site as well soon.

Today started with a performance/clinic for about 200 high school age art students in Bassano. They were great and asked some questions I was very fortunate to have a translator (Andrea) for... like "Do you ever have to sacrifice one part (hand) for the other?" They were also quite surprised at the idea that only about 6000 of these instruments exist. They also asked if I like Lady Gaga.... hmmm....

Tom Griesgraber and Andrea Ruta - Italian tour

Schio - Mar 24, Due Spade

Bassano del Grappa - Mar 25, Teatro Jacopo da Ponte

Bra - Mar 26, Merula Music Store (Clinic)

VR - Mar 26, Musical Box

Mar 27 (to be confirmed)

Latina - Apr. 1, La Cantinaccia

Roma - Apr. 2, Antú Live Music Club

Tivoli (Roma) Apr. 3, house concert (email for details)

Tivoli - Apr. 8, Dissesto

Milano - Apr 9, Legend 54

Hope some of you from this part of the world can make it out to say hello.

Ciao!

Tom Griesgraber
www.thossounds.com

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:50 am