It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 am

Jazz Guitarists Book 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Jazz Guitarists Book
Just got word from the respected author, that The Jazz Guitarists book has been completed. It'll be published next fall.
Includes 340 guitarists. I'm honored to be included as a Stick player.

SA

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:13 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Re: Jazz Guitarists Book
OK then (thinking of Wes, Pat and Steve)
After reading the announcement of the Jazz Book coming up -

I sit nibbling at my Scrambled Eggs and begin to Tune Up my Rosewood Grand. I have a Compulsion to Look Ahead to my growing tune list in my continuing musical Travels on this fragile planet.

I Don't Know Why but I unconsciously hit a kerchunk as I sip my morning Java and
Long Before the cup's empty I start improvising on some little Minor Thing that just seemed to pop out of my fingers.

On The Way Up to my highest frets the melody starts Traveling Fast - moving in a cool Tap Dance with my other hand. Suddenly, I'm Into The Dream world of improv - that Story Within The Story coming from who knows where - I Wish I knew.

Now there's sweet Music In The Air and my smiling neighbors are peaking out of their windows with cups in hand (Great neighbors!).

Anyway - Movin' Along with my improv I realize I have More Travels in front of me on my journey to explore jazz. Looking forward to the book, Steve.
Sean Stirling

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 am
Profile My Photo Gallery