It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:25 pm

CGT in San Diego, OC, LA 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post CGT in San Diego, OC, LA
Hi friends!

California Guitar Trio is headed to my stomping grounds for four shows in three days, each with something a little different to offer:

April 27, 7pm - San Diego, CA
Adams Avenue Unplugged Festival - Headliner show!

Tickets on sale now at:
https://www.adamsavenuebusiness.com/eve ... t-tickets/

This is a massive annual music event spread across 21 venues running all day. CGT is the headliner for the whole festival, playing in an old church where some of you may have caught the group in the past playing as part of a concert series called AMSD. Mostly the festival focuses on singer songwriters, including people like Jack Tempchin (co-writer with the Eagles and many others).

May 9, 8pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA (OC)
The Coach House

with special guest finger style guitarist Peppino D'Agostino
33157 Camino Capistrano
Tickets on sale now at http://www.thecoachhouse.com

This one is a bit special for me personally. Way back in 2001, I opened for CGT at this venue. It was my first time playing at the venue and my first time meeting CGT. Since then I've done more shows than I can remember there and been about everything someone could be with CGT; tour opener, album guest, merch guy, record producer/engineer and now member. But it all started at the Coach House and this is our first time back there with this lineup. Fun!

[b]May 10, 7pm and 9:30pm - Los Angeles, CA
Collage: A Place for Art & Culture
[/b]
731 S Pacific Ave
Tickets on sale now at:
https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/ticketing/2 ... dc8284278c

This is a new venue for us, but it looks like a nice place to see a show up close. We are doing two shows the same day and tickets for both are on sale now.

Also coming up I'll be playing solo at:

Tom Griesgraber (solo)
Mission Federal Artwalk - Little Italy (San Diego), CA

India and Beech stage
April 27, 11am-3:30pm
April 28, 10am - 3pm (or so)
more info at:
https://www.artwalksandiego.org/missionfed/

This is a free annual art event that features hundreds of visual artists and four stages of live music. For many years they've let me just go all day. So if you want to hear basically everything I can remember this is the place. I'll be ducking out a little early on the 27th to head to the CGT show the same day, and probably a little more relaxed on how long I go on the 28th.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:05 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: CGT in San Diego, OC, LA
Wow!

Great stuff Tom, I've really enjoyed watching CGT on Youtube and at some point I need to see a live performance.
So good to see your success with this awesome ensemble!

Best to you brother,

-Kevin

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:56 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: CGT in San Diego, OC, LA
kevink wrote:
Wow!

Great stuff Tom, I've really enjoyed watching CGT on Youtube and at some point I need to see a live performance.
So good to see your success with this awesome ensemble!

Best to you brother,

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I think we might be a bit closer to you in November. There's a date I see on our schedule for Fallon, NV, Nov 16 at Barkley Theater with a group called the String Revolution. It doesn't seem to be online yet, .. but our schedule doesn't say to keep it private, so you heard it here first I guess, haha. Shhhhh (?) It would be great to see you again!

Tom

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 am