It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Emmett Chapman (1936-2021) 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Emmett Chapman (1936-2021)
So sorry to hear the news.

Such an inspiring man.

My Chapman journey started in 1996 or so when I heard a Chapman Stick for the first time, outside the Pablo Picasso museum in Barcelona. 15 years later I bought my first stick. Now I have four.

I never met Emmett, but his inspired work touched my life, in the past, now, and in the future.

Rest in Peace Emmett.

Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:12 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

My deepest condolences to Emmett's family, close friends, and the Stickist community.

As some of the ancient ones might remember, I used to be fairly active on this forum. Others will wonder, "who is this guy?" In short, I'm one of many musicians who can say that the Stick changed my life. Thanks Emmett.

My best wishes to everyone,
Andy

http://andysalvanos.com/

Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:38 am
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been on Stickist for quite a while. I went to the stick.com website a few days ago to show someone who was interested in The Stick where the website was and how he would go about ordering one if he wanted one. It was then that I saw Emmett had passed. I visited Stickist to see what I obviously knew would be here, which is this thread.

R.I.P. Emmett and condolences to his family and friends.

In case anyone is interested, you can download the video on the Facebook page. You can visit the website https://fdown.net/ and enter in the video URL. It's a large file and could take almost an hour to download. But on the rare occasion I see something on FB that I want to preserve, I download it.

Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:18 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

There is a new memorial page up on stick.com.It will expand as more tributes and memories come my way.

http://stick.com/news/emmett_in_memorium/

Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:23 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Thanks for the post Greg. Those photos are great.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:37 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8