It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:47 pm

Finbar's Tapping series continues this Saturday 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Finbar's Tapping series continues this Saturday
From Finbar O'Hanlon:

Raiders of the Lost Art EP24
8,000 Miles to Taptown : Steve Adelson : Synergistick.

Sun 5th Sept 8am AEST (Sydney Melb) GMT +10
Sat 4th 3pm Pacific (Los Angeles)
Available on my YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/playlist...

There are a handful of names that immediately come to mind, when referring to the Chapman Stick®, Legends of the instrument, Virtuoso's, Educators, Event Organisers, Content Creators, Instrument makers... the list goes on, however there is only one Steve Adelson, or as I like to call him Mr Synergistick.

Steve is one of the worlds most recognised exponents and players of the Chapman Stick ®, he can been seen featured in many publications and instructional videos. Steve has had a long and illustrious music career, playing with some of the worlds greatest artists. Steve has done much, much more, from working in music publications to organising the Long Beach Jazz festival.

The Synergistic interaction of Steve's body and mind, results in a symphony of music, music where subtle nuances are captured and infused into musical form. From dead notes, to pops, from slides to scrapes they all come together in Steves playing, something that is beholding to watch.

This week Steve and I talk about the journey and life, of one of the greatest Stick players in the world. The early days of seeing Stanley jordan on Bleeker St to conquering world stages, not to mention his ongoing role in cultivating the next Generation of players (myself included) with his online lessons.

Do not miss this if you are a fan of the Chapman Stick or Two Handed tapping.

Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:24 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Finbar's Tapping series continues this Saturday
Super amazing :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

All Links:
https://ampl.ink/dNLw4

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Looking forward to hearing this after the fact (assuming it will be living on YouTube afterward?)
Hoping Finbar can unearth a flight to Turkey’s-worth of knowledge and charming East Coast humor.

Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:02 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

It will be on Finbar's YouTube channel after initial release. I don't remember what we discussed, so I'll be just as curious.
Steve

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:44 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

Link in the OP is dead.

8,000 miles to Taptown

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:20 am