It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:17 am

New Discoveries 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post New Discoveries
For the last eight months, because of the pandemic, there have been no gigs. But that means lots of practice and exploration time. It's been quite productive. So many hidden gems to uncover on the Stick. Techniques, vocabulary, groove, so much still to be discovered. I look forward to that creative and rewarding search every day. The inspiration derived from The Stick has great momentum.
Thank you Emmett Chapman

Steve Adelson
(Yes, I teach.... )

Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:28 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: New Discoveries
As much as I wish I could be playing with people Thank Emmett for the Stick - an instrument that can be fullfilling in Isolation and Rewarding in Noodling and Grooving.

Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:02 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Yes to all of the above! Thank you Emmett and one and all at Stick Enterprises for providing me with my first Chapman Grand Stick...what a wonderful music-and-idea-creation-machine!
With the onset of winter, I am looking forward to never being bored....I wake up each day anxiously anticipating putting in time in my Stick Studio. Got a lot to learn, but man, the time flies when you are playing/exploring a Stick, doesn't it? Can't wait to hear what Steve, and all of y'all, come up with over the next couple months in your Stick discoveries.
I'm right behind you. ;-)
Yep, we sincerely say "thank you Emmett"! Best wishes to all.

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:48 am
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, it´s been a very productive time for me too, but guys!!! let´s not forget, those discoveries are not hidden between the frets, we gotta study music theory, harmony, transcribe to other musicians, The Stick is a very powerful arrow but it needs a very experimented archer to get the best out of it, so, don´t hesitate on calling people like Steve who will teach you all you need in order to start discovering how to make new music.

Peace
T

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:13 am