It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

Interlochen 2017 - More Updates 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Interlochen 2017 - More Updates
Hi all,

I checked in about a week ago and right now it looks like we have ten for the workshop. That's very good for this time of year so I just wanted to remind anyone thinking of coming that registering sooner is always better than later. Plus you have until April 1st to get the early bird discount.

Things are shaping up this year. We have a couple of new events happening that we haven't done in prior years.

First I've stolen a page from the fingerstyle guitar workshop and instead of a formal recital style show for students, we'll be heading down the road to the Karlin Inn for an open mic style evening. It makes for a more relaxing evening and we can grab food and drinks while we're there.

Second, we'll wrap the workshop on Saturday in Traverse City proper at the Filling Station Microbrewery where Bob and Greg are booked to perform. The Filling Station is a great summertime venue set outside on an old passenger platform pulling in good crowds.

Plus we'll have our usual social gathering on Friday evening at my place :)

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:12 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Interlochen 2017 - More Updates
C'mon... you're killing me!!! :(

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

All Links:
https://ampl.ink/dNLw4

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Interlochen 2017 - More Updates
FWIW, I just.cancelled my reservation at the Stone Hotel for the conference. Just got home yesterday from a 17 day stay in the hospital and I'm on IV nutrition at home for the near future. So if anyone is still looking for a room or on the fence about attending there's at least one room available at the moment.... :x

--Jeff

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 am
Profile My Photo Gallery