It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

PHOTOS NEEDED for event honoring Emmett in L.A. 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post PHOTOS NEEDED for event honoring Emmett in L.A.
PHOTOS NEEDED!
Hey there, Stickists! I'm putting together a slideshow for an event on March 6th at California State University, Northridge (in Southern California) for Emmett. He's been asked to speak as part of their "Industry Insights Speaker Series" and I want to show a variety of Sticks and players.

The most exciting thing about the event is that, thanks to Emmett, Kevin Keith and Gene Perry, dozens of music students will have the opportunity afterwards to try out the Stick for themselves!

If you would like your photo (with your Chapman Stick, solo or with other musicians) to be featured in the slideshow, please email a high rez .jpeg or .tiff to dena@denadahilig.com.

I must receive you photo NO LATER THAN this Monday, February 27th to be included.

Please include your name, the names of anyone else who appears in the photo, the name of your group (if needed), your location and the model of Stick shown. I'm happy to give photo credit, so please include that, too!

Thanks SO much! If any of you are going to be in the L.A. area, please stop by. It's going to be a great evening! Special Guest Kevin Keith!!! Thanks again!

Dena Dahilig

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 pm