[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Stickist.com - View topic - <<<--2016 Stick Collaboration --->>>
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 am

<<<--2016 Stick Collaboration --->>> 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: <<<--2016 Stick Collaboration --->>>

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:19 am
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Ummm, I am not "singling anyone out" in a negative way nor am I disappointed with anyone, whether they were able to contribute or not. I was trying to say "Thank you" and "No Big whup"

Man, do I ever hope that is clear...

I am grateful to anyone who listened, and anyone who played and anyone who commented. People have their reasons for not being able/interested in doing something like this, and that's fine - I am not judging. People do what they can.

I recognize that I am nobody, just an internet personality from the middle of nowhere who is just excited about music. I have no axe to grind other than trying to maybe get folks more excited about playing, and maybe share ideas.

I mentioned names of people that I thought would be cool together on a piece of music. Ever wonder what it would be like to have Yngwie on a Tool record? Vai collaborate with Christina Aguiliera? Miles Davis and Guthrie Govan? Merle Haggard and Brian May? The names were posted NOT because of any kind of disappointment, or animosity, but because they are like my musical "Fantasy Football" list.

Some guys were kind enough to reply to my request, others participated, and a few did not reply at all, and a couple more were quite fucking nasty to me. Part of the territory, at least they replied lol. I am still grateful to everyone who participated and I would gladly include people that hate my guts in something like this in the future. The door is open.

So one more time; "THANK YOU"

and if it wasn't clear "MAYBE NEXT TIME? PLEASE?"

and again "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU"

Hopefully that clarifies my views on this...

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:01 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

We should do a version for 2019!

Support: bitcoin:bc1qedfg9z55ux3tlnf7qnnu3vggv8vant604dasye?message=Donate

http://www.instagram.com/waltschwarzkopf

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:19 am