It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 am

THE GREAT STICK COLAB 2016 BUMP -DBRO 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post THE GREAT STICK COLAB 2016 BUMP -DBRO
Hey, so your mother in law is over and the kids are hogging the computer with Pew De Pie!
This is your chance to be part of something big... really big.

Just like those blood donations ads, I can say "I donated"! submitted two little 8 bar phrases, and got my orange juice and a cookie, actually got really hard satisfaction ( screw you Mick Jagger you can get it! - and being a new father you apparently did! ) by submitting even a lick a bass riff anything and you will have the borne realized satisfaction of being part of the gestalt- the real deal- an on line colab with all the other 5,000 (my number and I am sticking to it) Stickists of the world. and proudly print your own t-shirt that says "I did it"!

it's easy and believe me Scott will fit you in. I want to commend Scott ( Jayessker) for all his hard work and as a producer of radio airplay CD's in the 90's this is NOT a labor of love, but a true determination of one of the good guys of the forum, who truly has SE and our interests at heart.
So help him out and do your self a milestone, and just send something in- 110 bpm rocky, fusioniony ( whatev) on garbage band or any platform even iPhone. just Em to G major
I want you all to play and to realize the potential that only you stop yourself from achieveing. Break those bonds, forget about the past, don't worry what people will think of you- if you like it then it is good!
here's the link with all the info and Scott's e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11738&start=50
today!
Dave B "DBro"

Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: THE GREAT STICK COLAB 2016 BUMP -DBRO
Aww thanks!

This collaboration is turning out to be really cool, as I knew it would be. I think that y'all are going to like it...

Send me your stuff, there's still time. jayesskerr@gmail.com

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:27 pm